Once you get your period, you’ll need to use something to soak up the menstrual blood. You have many choices to deal with period blood. The following menstrual products are designed to absorb menstrual blood so that you can go about your day without worrying about leaks or stains on clothing.
PADS/SANITARY PADS/SANITARY NAPKINS
- Mostly used
- Made of cotton
- Different sizes and shapes
- Have sticky strips, that helps for attachment
- Different kinds of pads typically depending on your flow and how often you want to change them
- Super easy to use
- You always know when to change it.
- no risk for TSS (Toxic Shock Syndrome)
- NOTE:- change after every 6 hours (maximum time)
- More convenient
- Especially for playing sports and swimming
- A cotton plug
- Gets inserted in vagina
- It absorbs the blood
- Can leave for more than 8 hours
- Risk of a infection called TSS
- Be more discreet
- Made of silicone
- Girl inserts it into her vagina
- It holds the blood until she empties it
- Holds more blood.